Release date: 5 January 2018
New minor features/Updates
- Implement 'Manage behaviours' functionality. When you select the behaviour for a section, it will update the available content types and display options.
Add captcha field for forms. This can now be used to prevent spam on the forms created on a Haiku website.
Provide ability to link to cover pages from the rich text editor when creating internal links.
- Provide the function to hide images that are dragged and dropped onto the featured tile.
- Implement ability for 'Link' content type to be added to carousels. This allows editors to create a slide that is not drawn directly from items of content, this also provides the ability to link to external link.
- Add functionality to add media to 'Link' content type.
Added functionality to show images next to 'Link' content type items in listings.
Added functionality to be able to format text with 'Justified' option.
- Added the ability to add 'Web page' content type to 'News item' content type for using the 'Additional content' functionality.
- Add Flexbox fix for headings in TinyMCE
- Make anchors bold in latest publications tile
- Fix for clearing 'Key publications' tile on profiles in Internet Explorer
Make text in portlets/tiles with borders both sides show justified
- Fix return property in jquery plugin
- Add the file path to the header of generated files
- Fix for error when replacing a category in the taxonomy
- Cleaning old image scales
- Refactor column/row styling
- Cleaning to remove old homepage implementation
- Fix for alignment of images
- Install haiku.notifications package by default
- Add support for importing profiles in JSON format
- Add support for external portraits on profiles JSON import
- Fix for definable publications limit before pagination begins
- Fix for navigation unpublished links
- Fix for 'Next course' session portlet
- Fix for section default view handling
- Fix inconsistency in sending requests to the cloud during content deletion and other bulk content operations
- Always send the content path in the data that is pushed to the cloud
- Update to logging for deleted and cancellation of deleting items of content