Releases that have been launched are detailed here. Click on an individual release to view a list of what the release includes.
Release date: 31 August 2017
- Update to HTML filters. This update prevents a page from displaying the content duplicated on the same page, byt stripping out certain HTML tags. This issue was apparent when copying and pasting text from one page, to another.
- Fix carousels appearing with no background colour.
- Fix for image scale being used by old style carousels.
- Add drop zone to image library.
- Added option to show images in latest events tile and portlet.
- Fix for slecting images in Chrome 58 - bug meant users were unable to select an image to upload.
- Added file size validators to upload functionality.
- Remove dependencies on various packages to make for more stable code.
- Fix for broken user deletion - error casuing user accounts to not be fully cleaned from the system when deleted.
Release date: 5 June 2017
- Update to the sorting on popularity for blog posts. Previously the popularity of a blog post was caluculated on page visits, including visits by website editors. This update ensures that only visits by anonymous are registered so that the results are realistic.
- Update to TinyMCE (rich text editor).
- Fix for missing icon that shows editors quickly whether an item is in a 'Hidden' state or not.
- Fix for responsive images.
- Update to show all upcoming events in tiles and portlets for editors. If items are unpublished, they will be greyed out.
- Give the option for editors to show the lead images for events in the latest events portlet and tile.
- Fix for profile categories that no longer exist. Previously these used to show even if they had been removed from the system. Cataloging purge has been included for all category updates.
- Fix to include courses and subject areas on JSON profile exports.
Release date: 23 May 2017
- Update to 'Smart embed' functionality. We have upgraded the smart embed funcitonality to ensure that it always displays any iFrame that an editor embeds.
- Fix for display of jobs feed styles on cover pages. Previously the styling for the jos feed in a cover page tile was wrong. This has been updated.
- Fix for image cropping functionality in image library. A bug that meant editors could not update the cropping on various image scales has been fixed.
- Update to stop 'Read more' link automatically displaying on RSS feed tile. This link must now be defined by editors.
Release date: 19 May 2017
- Fix for coverpages. This fix allows editors to update the layout of the cover page content type that was broken by a previous bug fix.
- Fix for JSON reports for profiles that were broken by an issue in the profile buildout.
- Update to carousels. You are now able to define whether you would like the background colour to show on the carousel tile settings. This allows for a variety of options to be used relating to images.
- Fix for the alingment of promoted profiles. In a previous update the 'Promoted profiles' on a team page were left aligned, rather than centre aligned. This change has been reverted to ensure that ll promoted profiles are centre aligned.
Release date: 12 April 2017
- Improve team landing page by adding 'Flex-box' functionality that ensures the profile listing pages are consitent. 'Flex-box' adjusts each individual row of profiles to be the same height dependant on the profile with the most information, so that the rows of profiles are consistent and look smart.
- Improvement to profile 'Contact details' tile. We have updated the contact tile so that if the email address on a profile is too long to fit neatly onto the screen, it will revent to text displaying 'Send email' that allows a user to copy the persons email address, but does not break the layout of the page.
- Fix for formatting issue on 'Courses' content type to ensure that profiles look tidy and professional. Previous bug caused images and tag lines to not display.
- Fix for 'Courses' sub category filtering.
- Fix for profiles import/export. Previously the CSV file that was downloadable was corrupt. This has been fixed.
- Fix for promoted profiles. A bug was causing the promoted profiles to not show the job title related to them.
Release date: 31 March 2017
- Improvement to Oxford Maps iFrames - We have improved the Oxford Maps integration by ensuring that the iFrames supplied by Oxford Maps are responsive within Haiku websites. This improvement ensures that when people access pages containing embedded Oxford Maps, that the maps are easy to view across all devices.
- Apply new filtering to the news landing page. The allows the news items on Haiku websites to be filtered using fast and smart search queires. As an administrator or user, you will notice that the news filtering has been moved from the right side of the page to the top of the page.
- Improve the 'Load more' function to show how many more items the user can load in their next click across the team, news, and events pages.
- Update for 'Read more' link on 'Featured' tile. Previously the default text on the button on a featured tile was 'More news'. The default value how been change to 'Show more', however editors can still change the text that is displayed on this button in the tile settings.
- Update to the RSS tile and portlet that allows editors to define the link that the 'Read more' button links to.
- Improvement to 'News' portlet an tile. This improvement ensures that unpublished news items show in the 'News' portlet and tile across a Haiku site, greyed out when in an unpublished state.
- Fix to stop alternative text showing HTML tags.
- Update to news, events and team listing that makes the number of items showing before the 'Load more' button definable by editors.
- Update to the 'Manage behaviours' function on sections. Previously, the 'Manage behaviours' section was confusing. We have updated this to restrict the behaviours available and limit to only one being chosen.
Release date: 12 February 2017
Release date: 23 January 2017
- Update to hint text when uploading a new lead image
- Fix for 'Drop down' menu styling on navigation tile/portlet
- Fix for how long email addresses display on varied screen sizes:
- This fix implements a minor new feature. If an email address is too long to be displayed on various screen sizes, now instead of spanning out of the contact tile, it will convert the email address to a clickable 'Click for email' link. Please note, this is only the case for logged out users. If you are logged in, you will still see the full email, and it may span out of the contact tile.
- Fix for Sound Cloud integration - embedded sound bytes were failing to display correctly
Release date: 10 January 2017
- Cover pages: The cover pages functionality has been upgraded to the latest release. There are a few benefits to this:
- Latest security patches and updates
- New failover implementation - previously, the way cover pages is built, if one tile was showing an error, or was corrupt, this would cause the entire cover page to break, or display wrongly. Now, if a sigle tile has an error, it will not influence the rest of the page.
- Events tile and portlet refactored
- Featured tile refactored
- Fix for event heading styling bug
- Fix for event filter title and descriptions
- Make default cover page use empty layout
- Prevent image description from automatically showing on banner tiles
Release date: 20 December 2016
- Force RSS feed links to open in a new tab.
- Fix for bug that was causing the top border to appear on tables, even when the 'Invisible' style was selected.